Robust and durable thanks to its unique diaphragm pump system combined with the pressure control valve: the ideal knapsack for your crop protection.
The diaphragm pump system of the CP Classic creates the pressure through the deformation of a highly flexible diaphragm, the limited friction action of this diaphragm avoids premature wear to the pump due to dirty water.
- Robust, ergonomic and lightweight design / Parts protected from damage by tank skirt
- Pressure limiter to adjust pressure for various spraying tasks
- Wide opening for easy filling and emptying operations
- Left/right hand operation
- High resistance GRP (Glassfibre Reinforced Plastic) lance adaptable for all types of nozzles
- Double filtration system to clean impurities before nozzle outlet
- Few moving parts and none are exposed to friction, thus ensuring resistance to dirt in the spray liquid
Brass components for excellent durability.
The pressure can be set at low (L) position pressure setting for the spraying of herbicides and at high (H) position for insecticides and fungicide applications.
And, as for the whole CP range:
Wide range of accessories
Very few wearing parts
Low cost maintenance
All parts readily available and easily changed