Please note - At this present time, we are unable to ship to the island of Ireland.
Free shipping for UK Mainland.
Orders are shipped via Royal Mail, DPD, UK Mail or a Palletised distribution. Once shipped, orders usually arrive within 2-5 working days.
- Royal Mail deliveries usually arrive within 5-7 working days from the day that the item was shipped.
- DPD & UK Mail are usually next working day.
- Pallet deliveries are usually next working day if arranged. If not arranged, a member of our Dispatch team will contact you.
Please allow up to 7 working days to receive your item. In stock items are usually shipped on the same day if the order is placed before 1pm GMT (Monday - Friday). In stock orders placed after this time will usually ship the following working day.
Please note that some items may take up to 5 working days to ship. During holiday, due to the high demand, in stock items may take 1-3 working days to ship.
The following postcode areas may incur supplemental postage charges:
- JE, GY, AB, DD, V, HS, KA27-28, KW, PH15-16, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, BT, IM, TR21-25, IV; PO30-41.
Where a pre-arranged delivery has failed to take place due to the lack of an authorised signatory being present, additional delivery charges will apply before the rescheduling of a second shipment.
Where delivery instructions requesting items to be left in a safe location are stated, full responsibility of the item is that of the customer. Any loss or damage of items, left as instructed by the customer, will not be accepted.
Customers from outside of the UK should not order goods unless they have had agreement from Garden Machines Ltd that delivery to your location can be made. Orders placed for delivery outside of the UK without our agreement may be subject to cancellation.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation, ensuring that you specify the item you require, quantity and the full delivery destination including ZIP code.
Under the UK Consumer Contracts Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order and return your purchase. This must be unused and in its original packaging.
You must notify us in writing, either by post or email, within 14 working days from the day after receipt of your item. If you fail to notify us within this time, you forfeit your rights to return your purchase.
If you wish to return your purchase, it is the responsibility of the customer to return it at their cost, or cover the cost should we be required to collect the item.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If an exchange is required for an item of higher value, you will be refunded upon Garden Machines Ltd receiving the original item so that re-purchase of the required item can be made at a higher price.
Note: You will be notified on the date of refund.
- If an exchange is required for an item of lower value, then the difference in price will be refunded to you upon receiving the original item, and the replacement item will be sent out.
Note: Please detail which item is required for exchange on the reverse of your delivery note.
In the event of the replacement item being unavailable, a refund will be made.