*Free 600ml bottle of oil with this machine.
The Hayter Harrier 48 Autodrive V/S E/S Instart Rear Roller Petrol Lawnmower 476A is ideal for medium to large lawns. The rear roller on this powerful self-propelled machine, gives a superb striped finish to fine lawns and with the cutter blade raised, rougher areas can also be cut with ease.
- Classic stripes are achieved with a two piece, ribbed rear roller, providing superior traction and manoeuvrability with no turf marking when turning.
- Incorporation of a Trim Side allows you to cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls.
- Lifetime Warranty against engine crank-shaft bending should you accidentally hit a solid object.†
- Easy-Wash™, a convenient and easy way to clean the cutting chamber, ensuring optimum performance.
- Aluminium cutter deck for increased durability, rigidity and corrosion resistance compared to steel deck alternatives.
- High performance cut and collection system, designed using aerospace technology to ensure class-leading performance in a multitude of environments and seasons.
- Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology automatically adjusts the cutter deck to increase air flow when set to cut longer grass (patent pending).
- A range of engines best suited for each variant have been carefully selected to provide guaranteed power and performance with ReadyStart® or Guaranteed to Start (GTS) automatic choke technology.
- Auto-drive models have a variable speed control, adjustable between 2.2 – 3.3mph to suit the operator and mowing conditions.
- Seven height-of-cut settings between 13-60mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for quick adjustment.
- Easy to use 70 litre grass bag can be lifted through the handle-bars for easy emptying, or removed completely for use as a rear-discharge mower.
- Folding handle-bars reduce the storage space needed.