A very powerful saw from our latest generation of large saws. Performance and vibration damping are dimensioned for sawing jobs that require longer cutting equipment. Good ergonomics and comfort make it easy to handle despite its size and high power. Smart Start facilitates starting and rubber-mounted carburettor boosts durability and smoothes operation.
The Husqvarna 390 is an advanced large-size saw, developed using the latest technological advancements.
This saw has classic Husqvarna features such as high power and low weight along with a rugged, high-speed engine with an improved cylinder and anti-vibration carburettor.
A perfect saw for working with longer bars.
- Air Injection, Centrifugal air cleaning system for longer intervals between filter cleaning, smoother operation and reduce wear.
- Vibration dampening system with the handles isolated from the engine by steel springs.
- The filter cover is easy detachable without tools.
- Smart Start Decompression valve for very easy starting.
- Rubber suspension reduces vibrations in the carburettor. Provides smoother operation and longer product life.
- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Cylinder displacement: 5.4 cu.inch / 88 cm³
- Power: 5.2/4/.9(CE)kW / 7.1/6. 6 CE)hp
- Weight (without cutting equipment) 15.7 lbs / 7.1 kg
- Chain pitch: 3/8 / .404 inch