Please contact our Retail Store on 01604 716222 before making a purchase outside of an NN postcode, as a delivery surcharge may be applicable depending on delivery distance.
High-capacity diesel-powered front mower offering unbeatable manoeuvrability and productivity in complex and narrow environments as well as in larger-sized areas. The commercial graded transmission gives uncompromised traction and slope stability. The machine's compact size and high transport speed makes it suitable both for stationary and mobile application for municipalities, contractors, housing agencies etc. Thanks to the front-mounted cutting deck the operator has perfect overview of the working area. This means optimised trimming ability as well as accessibility under benches, bushes etc. Long-life components for solid durability and less downtime. Attachments such as utility bucket, broom, folding plough and cabin give increased productivity all-year round. The P 525D is delivered deckless and can be fitted with 132 and 155 cm Combi cutting decks or 132X and 155X hydraulic height adjustment Combi Cutting Deck.
Hillside driving performance
The machines low center of gravity in combination with the high-performing AWD-system gives excellent slope and hillside stability.
A wide range of cutting decks and attachments will make your front mower exceptionally versatile, all year round.
Optional cabin for increased comfort during all seasons.
All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) ensures traction on uneven, wet and slippery areas and slopes. AWD automatically adjusts the traction on all wheels depending on situation and ground condition.
Unique quick coupling allows attachments to be changed quickly and efficiently without tools.
Kubota diesel engine
High performance 3-cylinder Kubota diesel D1105 engine with full pressure lubrication. Combines exceptional power and torque with fuel efficiency and reduced emissions. 238hp D1105 Kubota
Ergonomic operators interface for a comfortable ride during long working hours.
Easy-access service points
The tilting hood and easy-access servicing points make maintenance and servicing easy.
The rear ejection cutting mode provides high-effective cutting performance on areas that are cut less frequently.
The compact size together with the unique articulated steering makes it easy to manoeuvre the machine in narrow spaces and tricky areas.
- Net power at preset rpm 17.8 kW @ 3000 rpm 28hp
- Cylinder displacement 1123 cm³ / 68.5 cu.inch
- Engine manufacturer Kubota D1105
- Engine type Diesel horizontal axle
- Speed forward, min-max 0-15 km/h / 0-9.3 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max 0-12 km/h / 0-7.5 mph
- Uncut circle 58 cm / 22.8 inch
- Cutting width 132 cm / 52 inch 155 cm 61 inch
- Cutting deck type Combi
- Cutting height, min-max 24.5 - 127 mm / 1 - 5 inch
- Cutting height steps 7 pcs
- Tyre size, front 20x10-10"
- Tyre size, rear 20x10-10"
- Wheelbase 106 cm / 41.7 "
- Wheel axle diameter 45 mm / 1.8 inch
- Ground clearance 140 mm / 5.5 inch
- Base machine, length 213 cm / 83.9 inch
- Base machine, width 114 cm / 44.9 inch
- Base machine, height (ROPS down) 131.5 cm / 51.8 inch
- Base machine, height (ROPS up) 202.5 cm / 79.7 inch
- Weight total, PT 760 kg / 1675.5 lbs