The Makita EA3201S35B is an entry class Chain Saw with catalytic converter and anti-vibration design and an environmentally friendly 2 stroke 32cc engine. Light and compact, this small modern chainsaw has it all. Noise and emissions are as low as possible and with a powerful 32cc engine it has the grunt to tackle big logs. Nimble and maneuverable for tight spaces. Light enough to operate for long periods without fatigue.
Features and Benefits:
- Environmentally friendly 2-Stroke engine with Catalytic muffler to comply with all current exhaust emission regulations
- On/off choke combination switch with automatic half throttle lock
- Intelligent ignition coil controls stable idling increases output power at practical RPM range with engine overrun protection
- Accumulated electric energy charge system allows easier re-starting
- Rapid start pull force required to start the machine is drastically reduced with spring-assisted recoil starter
- Tool less tension adjustment of saw chain
- Adjustable oil pump
- Fleece air filter for higher resistance to dust ingress
- Touch and stop switch a light touch on the switch stops the engine, and the switch returns automatically to the start position, eliminating flooding of the carburettor.
- Engine: 2-stroke
- Cubic Capacity: 32cc
- Bar Size: 35cm
- Horsepower: 1.7hp
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.4 litres
- Oil Tank Capacity: 0.29 litres
- Chain Type/Pitch: 3/8" / 0.050"
- Weight: 4.2kg
- Guide Bar
- Universal Wrench
- Chain Cover