Item has 5 - 7 working day lead time. A trowel is an essential tool for all gardeners or allotment owners, and is primarily used for planting and weeding in borders, pots and tubs. The Spear & Jackson Occasions World's Best Gardener Trowel makes an essential tool that little bit more special. Featuring an etched stainless steel blade polished to a mirror finish for resistance to rust, easy ground penetration and quicker cleaning thanks to minimal soil adhesion. The vintage style hardwood handle has been weatherproofed for an attractive, yet durable finish for use in all weathers and a longer product life. This item carries a 10 year guarantee. Spear & Jackson's foundations were laid in 1760, since our beginnings centuries of experience and innovation have resulted in the materials and development expertise that resides within the company today; and "continuous innovation" is at the heart of the company's ethos. Spear & Jackson is a world-wide brand, distributing products throughout the world. Our products are manufactured to a high quality standard and offer superb service and longevity; guaranteed against defects in manufacturing, subject to normal wear & tear and the provision of reasonable care and maintenance. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Something special for the World's Best Gardener you know and love, show them you acknowledge their standing amongst the gardening elite!
- A quality tool to serve the World's Best Gardener for years whilst reminding them of their gardening prowess (lest they forget)
- A trowel is an essential part of any gardener's tool kit - why not make it an extra special part of the World's Best Gardener's kit
- Etched stainless steel blade, mirror polished for resistance to rust, easier cleaning, also helps the blade slip easily into the ground
- Traditional style hardwood handle, weatherproofed for a longer product life. This item carries a 10 year guarantee