Installation available at additional charge - please contact our Retail Store Sales Team on 01604 716222 for a quote.
Sit back and relax and let Stiga Autoclip do the work
Autoclip 225 S is suitable for gardens up to 1100m² and can cut up to 4 separate cutting areas. The highly efficient brushless motor is powered by high performance Lithium-Ion batteries delivering long run times up to 2 hours and 30 minutes per cutting cycle
A four-toothed 25cm stainless steel blade will cut your lawn a few millimeters a day ensuring the best cutting performance as well as the perfect finish. A sensor will trigger the intelligent spiral movement according to grass status and the mower will automatically return and hook up to the charging station when required, proceeding alongside the perimeter wire; no guide cable needed.
A gyroscope optimises the navigation of the robot for efficient cutting performance. Safety sensors on the wheels make Autoclip's blade stop immediately in case of capsizing, lifting or any other unidentified movement and the Eco-Mode sensors can detect if the lawn has been cut; if that's the case the mower will return to the charging station and wait for the next working cycle.
Cutting in dry weather produces the best results; when it is raining the rain sensor on Autoclip automatically returns it to the charging station where it stays until it stops raining. A PIN code lock protects Autoclip from theft, unauthorised use and access to the programming mode.
In addition to giving you the time to do something else, Stiga Autoclip 225 S is all about working smartly and efficiently - You'll never have to mow your lawn again.
Professional installation is required by a specialist (installation costs are extra)
- Maximum Working Area - 1100m²
- Motor Type - Brushless
- Battery Type - Lithium-Ion
- Number of Batteries - 2
- Working Time - 2h 30 mins
- Battery Charging Time - 2hrs
- Charging System - Automatic
- Blade Type - 4 teeth/8 edges
- No of Blades & Rotors - 1
- Cutting Width - 25cm
- Cutting Heights - 25-60mm
- Blade Speed - Modular, 2800rpm
- Cutting Method - Random
- Cutting Speed - 30 m/min
- Intelligent Cutting Movement - Spiral & border cut
- Eco-Mode - Yes
- Back to recharge - On wire / V-meter
- Rain Sensors - Yes
- Maximum Recommended Slope - 35%
- Wheels - 224mm
Navigation and Devices:
- Bluetooth Receiver - Yes
- Encoder - Yes
- Inclinometer - Yes
- Gyroscope - Yes
- Obstacle Detection Sensors - On wheels
- Lift Sensors - On support wheel
- Tilt Sensor - Yes
- Emergency Stop - Yes
- PIN Code - Yes
- Noise Output - 65-70 dB(A)
- Weight - 9.8kg with batteries
- Dimensions - 533 x 420 x 252 mm