Powered by a Briggs & Stratton Power Built 4185 AVS engine, the Estate 5092H lawn tractor has a hydrostatic transmission. Features include a 92cm/36" Contraflow double bladed cutter deck with 7 heights of cut, from 25-80mm, with electronic adjustment, a large 290 litre grass collector and mulching kit.
Mulching is a great feature, It saves so much time, and cutting the lawn can be more than 30% quicker, there is no need to stop to empty clippings, which results in a significant fuel saving. You may well ask Will I see the mulched grass? and the answer is No! Mulched clippings are blown down into the turf, and are not noticeable provided the grass is cut regularly, and not on the lowest setting. Some owners prefer to collect grass cuttings on areas close to the house to be certain that children or pets dont carry them inside and then they use the mulching facility on all the other areas.
The Estate 5092H comes fitted with a tow bar and is covered by a 5 year manufacturer's warranty. It is suitable for gardens up to 2 acres.
- Starting Method - Electric Key
- Engine Brand - Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type - Power Built 4185 AVS
- Engine Capacity - 500cc
- Net Power Output - 9.0kW @ 2500rpm
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 6.0 Litre
- Transmission - Hydrostatic
- Drive - Rear Wheel
- Turning Circle - 180cm
- Wheels - Front 15" Rear 18"
- Max Speed - 8.8km/hr
- Blade Engagement - Electronic Switch
- Cutting Width - 92cm /36"
- Cutting Heights - 25-80mm (7 Positions)
- Collector - 290 litres
- Collector Full Buzzer - Yes
- Head Lights - Yes
- Safety Features - Seat with Safety Contact Breaker
- Parking Brake - Yes
- Included Accessories - Tow bar & Mulching Kit
- Battery Charger - Yes
- dB Rating - 100
- Weight - 214kg
- Lawn Size - 1.5 to 2 acres
- Dimensions - Length 236cm Width 96cm
Warranty - 5 Years (Terms & Conditions Apply)