The Stiga Multiclip 47 SQB self-propelled mulching lawnmower is powered by the Briggs & Stratton 450E OHV 125cc engine and has a robust steel chassis with a powder coated finish and ball bearing wheels for smoother running.
Mulching is the easiest way to cut your grass and the innovative blade and deck design also makes the lawnmower quieter. The Stiga Multiclip system cuts and recuts the grass into tiny pieces that simply wilt away, returning valuable nutrients to the soil to encourage beautiful green growth. You don’t need to rake up the clippings or empty a collector, which means you can cut the grass about 30% faster compared to a collecting mower.
A large 45cm cutting deck with a choice of 5 heights of cut ranging from 31-80mm operated by a single lever, ensures an excellent finish for your lawn.
The Multiclip 47 SQB comes with a 5 year manufacturer's warranty and is suitable for larger sized gardens up to 50m x 50m.
Grass clippings are recycled back into the soil, returning valuable nutrients and saving you time and money!
- Engine Brand - Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type - 450 E-Series
- Engine Capacity - 125cc
- Net Power Output - 1,63kW @ 2900rpm
- Starting Method - Recoil
- Drive - Self Propelled
- Cutting Width - 45cm /18"
- Cutting Heights - 31-80mm (5 Positions)
- Cutting Height Adjustment - Single Lever
- Finish - Standard
- Collecting - No
- Mulching - Yes
- Chassis - Steel
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 0.8 litre
- Lawn Size - 50m x 50m
- Collapsible Handles - Hand Wheel
- Safety Features - Operator Presence Control
- Wheels - Front 180mm Rear 180mm Ball Bearings
- Warranty - 5 Years (Terms & Conditions Apply)
- Washing Link - No
- Weight - 26kg