When you order any of our Ready '2' Mow products:
- We un-pack your new machine
- We fully assemble it
- We fully test it then drain(Petrol), oil will remain in the machine.
- We palletise the machine and protective wrap this.
- We will call you to arrange delivery, on a date to suit you (Monday to Friday)
- When it arrives you just unwrap your machine, add fuel, push/drive it off the pallet - then your machine is Ready '2' Mow.
When you select any of our Ready '2' Mow Plus products, you will receive a personal VIP treatment every step of the way. Your product will be fully assembled and set-up - We will contact you to arrange a delivery time that is convenient for you (Monday to Friday) the machine will be delivered by one of our fleet vehicles. On arrival our driver will talk you through the whole machine, along with advice on basic maintenance, storage and suitability. They will answer any questions you may have. You will be Ready '2' Mow in no time.
This service is available to ALL mainland England & Wales postcodes. It is currently unavailable in Scotland and other offshore postcodes. So please check before you select this service.
Driven by a mighty 586cc twin-cylinder STIGA ST 550 Twin engine, the Park 320 PW out-front mower provides all the power you need to achieve exceptional results. The machine's light and easy 50:50 articulation with power steering will help you avoid obstacles. Plus, this mower's front-mounted deck provides a clear front view, easy access to corners, and precise cuts along edges.
- Ultra-powerful 586cc twin-cylinder STIGA ST 550 Twin engine
- Rear-wheel drive and 50:50 articulation with power steering
- Compact side dashboard with easy-to-use operations
- Front-mounted deck with cutting widths from 95cm to 110cm
- Comfortable seat with plenty of leg room
- Cutting-edge cooling bonnet with external fuel cap
With the Park 320 PW, no mowing task is too tough, thanks to its ultra-powerful 586cc twin-cylinder STIGA ST 550 Twin engine. This out-front mower's 50:50 articulated power steering and chassis design also ensures easy steering, and helps you avoid obstacles. The Park 320 PW's front-mounted deck gives you unobstructed views ahead, effortless corner access and great cuts along edges. And because it's a floating deck, the machine works well on uneven surfaces. A Quick Flip mechanism lets you clean the deck in seconds. And a compact side dashboard includes useful commands, such as an electronic cutting-height adjuster. This front mower is comfortable too, featuring an ergonomic seat with lower-back support and lots of legroom. So sit down, switch on, and enjoy exceptional mowing every time.
|Battery capacity||30 Ah|
|Engine model||ST 550 Twin Powered by STIGA|
|Engine rotation speed||3200 rpm|
|Battery Voltage||12 V|
|Fuel tank capacity||12 l|
|Engine Oil tank capacity||1.7 l|
|Maximum working area||7000 m²|
100 cm Quick-flip Electric Deck Specs:
|Cutting method||Combi - switch between Multiclip mulching and rear discharge|
Cutting deck washing technology
|Cutting height range||25 - 90 mm|
|Type of drive||Belt|
Cutting height adjustment
Number of blades
|Antiscalp wheels||2 - Pivoting|
MPN:Park 320 PW
Product Code:STI-2F6120645/ST1 + STI-2D6210021/ST1